Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

My Pencil


My pencil is made of wood.  Inside the pencil is a lead that is what you write with. A pencil is very useful when you draw and write even when you create things on paper.

Pencils are long and sharp, also easy to use and to hold. Writing tools are sometimes blunt when you don’t sharpen them. Some pencils are shaped like circles or hexagons, they can also be colorufl and thin.

My drawing friend can be as hard as a rock and can be as sharp as a thorn or needle, not a lot of pencils have rubber’s on top. Some of my learning tools are sometimes colorful and the same color.

My writing instrument is sometimes in the classroom,at home or inside my school bag. My tools lead only break when I hit it on the table.

The special thing about writing tools is that you can rub the mistakes if you make one and you can also write lightly and dark.Also my learning tool can do anything but it doesn’t stand by itself you have to hold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.