Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Catholics Schools Day


On Catholic School’s Day we invited St Joseph School from Orakei to celebrate. with us. After morning tea we had a mass then we had lunch and was followed by a concert in the hall where we all had to share our items.

Room Seven went first and they sang a song called “Let it go”. After it was finished St Joseph’s sang a song called “Count On me” by Bruno Mars. Later on after St Joseph item Room Seven sang a song. It carried on with St Joseph and Room Seven doing items, Finally it was time for our item and we did the cup song, but instead of singing the main words we rewrote the words and sang it the way we wrote it. After that it was the last item my Room Seven and they sang a song.

Later On after the concert St Joseph had to go back to their own school and it was quite sad for me because I was going to miss my new friend Zahara and my cousin Eva - Rose. We went back to class and we got to have golden time and that meant we got to do anything we wanted on our netbook, but it had to be on the class site, so I went on to typing test and I got fourty five words in one minute.

The thing that I loved about Catholic School’s Day was getting to make new friends and thought it was really fun playing games with the boys and girls from St Joseph’s Catholic School.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosalina,

    Great work you have done with your Catholic Schools Day. I am really looking Forward to reading lots of your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.