Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Week 8

During  week 8 I wasn't at school I was down in Hamilton with my mum and my brother. We went to Hamilton because my mum had to get better because she was very sick. While I was in Hamilton me and my brother were schooling at a School called St Pius X Catholic School Melville. We stayed there for a week and came back to Auckland with my grandfather. 

We did all sorts of things, we went shopping and we went to a Marae and in the Marae were pictures of people who passed away. I saw my cousins and nieces and nephews.  Me and my brother stayed with my uncles Martin and Moses and my grandfather John. While I was down in Hamilton my teacher Miss G was in Australia with Miss Tui and they were in the city of Melbourne and they visited eight different schools to look at modern learning environments. 

The day we came back to Auckland was Monday and when we were in Auckland we went to the city first and then we went to my grandmothers house. When we got there my mum and uncle went to KFC to buy us something to eat.  It was already three o'clock in the afternoon and that was when my cousin Eva-Rose finished school and she was so happy to see us back in Auckland again. 

When my teacher came back from Melbourne she bought all the students in my class a little koala toy that says on the t-shirts "I love Australia". My koalas name is AIHANA JESSIE.

The thing that I loved about Hamilton was getting to see my uncles  Martin and Moses and my grandfather that I have not seen in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.