Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Rugby League Reflection

This Tuesday when I walked through the classroom door some of my friends told me that we were going to have Rugby League after Morning tea. I was worried because mostly everyone had got their own change of clothes and I had forgot.

Soon after when the bell rang for morning tea I went to my bag to get my lunch and when I lifted my lunchbox I found my tights and my t-shirt for Gymnastic training after school. After I got my food I zipped my bag up just incase someone other student might come a take my clothes from my bag.

I really enjoyed the training.  We did passing and catching and played a few skills games.  I am looking forward to seeing what we do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.