Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Jam Bus

Dear Jam Bus Team,
Thank you for recording Room Three. We all enjoyed being recorded and also we thank you for the CD you gave to us. I really enjoyed listening to the songs at home and sometimes on the computer.

I was really nervous even though I’ve been recorded before by my uncle. It was quite a new experience to be recorded at school because I’ve never been recorded anywhere but at home.

I really appreciate you guys letting us take our time when we were recording because we did take a long time when recording.

Yours sincerely, Rosalina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosalina
    i like your story that you wrote about the jam bus also your picture is really cool hope you keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.