Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Prompt writing 1

        

“Seriously there are no places to put our tent. I think we should go to another beach because some people don’t want to share the environment with us, come, lets go Lisa, hurry up Johnny” said Clare.
“There, right there’s a spot to put our tent up, we’ll go there before it gets taken.” said Lisa with excitement. “Johnny you go and get the food from the shop just across the road”, said Lisa. “ Clare you can go and get the mat since you forgot it in the car,” as if Lisa was the Queen Of the city.

Later on when Clare got the mat and Johnny had got the food they both meet up at the tree on the footpath. They started to mumble like nobody else was listening, and Johnny said “Man, Lisa’s acting like she rules the world and keeps on telling us what to do”, “ I know right” agreed Clare. “Sometimes I think, why can’t Lisa do things herself instead of telling us what to do?” complained Johnny.

When they got back to the tent, Lisa was busy reading her magazine and just looking at the pictures of pretty dresses and saying to herself “I wish I had one of those dresses”, repeating the sentence over and over again. Later on after Lisa had finished saying the sentence, Lisa said with greediness “I want Clare to buy me a dress just like this one on the magazine and Johnny you can buy me the same high heels in this Magazine right now,”.

However, this time Clare stood up for herself and said to Lisa “No I’m not going to go and buy you a dress or anything else for you Lisa!” Clare and Johnny left Lisa sitting on her own and enjoyed the rest of the day having fun in the sun without being told what to do all day.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome narrative Rosalina, you choose some really great vocabulary and I love your choice of problem. I am really impressed. I hope you can write like this when you do your test :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.